sincerelydave posted a photo:
pinehurst19475 posted a photo:
This is quite an ironic graffito for a church. The building was originally a branch office of the Michigan Secretary of State's Automobile License Bureau built in 1935. It is a contributing resource of the Willis-Selden Historic District, listed on the National Register of Historic Places and as part of a City of Detroit Historic District.
The building was recently renovated and is now a carry-out barbecue restaurant.